Release 2022.014 will be deployed:
- To staging sites, Monday, July 11th
- To production sites, Monday, July 18th
- To Enterprise clients, Monday, July 25th
Moderation Data for Analytics
We have added 2 new data streams to our Analytics catalogue to allow you to build dashboards and reporting on moderation activities in your community.
The Moderation data stream tracking when:
- users are warned, banned, unbanned, or jailed
- posts are flagged for moderation
- posts are reviewed and approved or deleted from the Moderation queue
- content is restored or deleted from the change log
The Post Modifications data stream tracking when:
- discussions are edited, tagged, moved, merged, closed or deleted
- comments are edited, split into new discussions or deleted
Merge Idea Votes
While merging Ideas has been available for quite some time, we have now released an update to accurately tally the total number of votes that ideas have received when two or more ideas have been merged.
Please note, if a user has voted on multiple ideas that are merged, we will only keep a single vote for that user. If you have downvotes enabled on your community and a user upvotes one idea but downvotes another idea and these ideas are merged, we will record the user's latest vote in the total tally.
Layout Editor Update
We have added an Image Type Option to the Category and Subcommunity widgets to allow for different image display options on a per widget basis. You will find this option under Item Options in the widget settings. The default Image Type will be pulled from your Style Guide.