Release 2022.002 will be deployed:
- To staging sites, Thursday, January 27th
- To production sites, Tuesday, February 1st
- To Enterprise client sites, Monday, February 7th
Autocompletes for Chart Filters
Chart filters have been added to include search autocompletes, allowing you to select available options for each filter. This will reduce complexity and human error when inputting filtering options as it will only show you all valid inputs.
Guest CTA on Group Pages
We have added a Call to Action on all Groups Pages when visiting as a Guest which includes a CTA module to encourage a guest to log into the community in order to join the Group. The user will have the option to either Sign In or Register and once logged in will be returned to the Group page to join.
User Points Webhook
We have added User Points events to our User Webhook collection to notify integrations when users have earned points in the community.
- Who earned points (Username, UserID, email address)
- How many points were given
- How the user earned the points (Badges, Q&A, Reactions)
This will allow Vanilla and customers to build deeper integrations with 3rd party tools that can log user points and allow for monetizing points and earning rewards.
We will also be adding a User Points trigger to our Zapier integration.