Release 2021.024 will be deployed:
- To staging sites, Wednesday, December 1st
- To production sites, Monday, December 6th
- To Enterprise client sites, Monday, December 13th
Analytics Exportable CSVs
You can now export CSVs of chart data when viewing an Analytics Dashboard. Export analytics data to integrate into other reporting tools for further analysis and data manipulation.
Analytics Per User Drill Down
User Cards and Profiles have been updated to include an Analytics link where you can now visualize a community member’s activity and metrics using our new Analytics Dashboards.
This will help better understand the activity and engagement level of specific users, which content are they viewing, which discussions they’ve participated in, how they are reacting to content, and how their content is being received.
New Zapier Triggers
Integrate your Vanilla community with Loyalty platforms such as Sendoso, GiftUp, SwagUp and more to log user activity and send rewards. The following Triggers have been added to notify 3rd party tools when a user;
- Earns a Badge
- Achieves a Rank
Kaltura Embed - Custom Domain Support
You can embed videos hosted on custom Kaltura domains by configuring them in our Posting settings page. This allows your team and community members to share videos hosted on any Kaltura site regardless of domain.
You will find the Embed settings under Posting in your Dashboard.
Reinterpret Posts as Rich format
You can now enable post format reinterpretation for Rich Editor. If you have migrated content, or upgraded from Advanced Editor to Rich, this setting will automatically convert posts from HTML, Markdown, WYSIWYG or other formats to Rich upon edit.
You can enable this setting in your Posting settings as seen below.
We continue to add new data to our webhooks so that you can leverage this in 3rd party tools.
- Event RSVP responses added to Events Webhook - Know when an Event has received an RSVP from a community member. Log Event RSVPs in 3rd party tools.
- Tagging added to Discussions Webhook - Know when a tag has been added to a discussion.
- Group info added to Discussions & Events Webhooks - Know which Group a Discussion or Event was added to.