Release 2021.017 will be released:
- to staging sites, Tuesday, August 24th
- to production sites, Monday, August 30th
- to enterprise client sites, Tuesday, September 7th
New API Endpoints
This release includes new endpoints to allow you to manage user warnings & notes via the API. This includes endpoints to:
- Get a user's warning(s) and/or note(s)
- Warn a user
- Add, edit or delete user notes
- Reverse warnings
Check out the new User Notes section of our API docs for full details.
Learn more about Warnings & Notes
New Webhook Event
We've added a new User Notes Webhook event to allow you to configure tools that can be notified when users are warned in your community, or when notes are added to their profile.
New Zapier Triggers
We've added 2 new triggers to the Vanilla Zapier app
- Warning Issued: This will allow you to trigger a workflow when a user is warned in your community. For example, you can create a ticket in Zendesk when a user is warned and requires moderation.
- Discussion Deleted: This will allow you to trigger a workflow when a discussion is deleted in your community.
This release includes a new Cleanspeak add-on for content moderation. With this, Cleanspeak subscribers can connect their Vanilla community to their Cleanspeak API to monitor new posts and edits for harmful, lewd, or problematic content. When posts violate your Cleanspeak moderation rules, they will be sent to the Vanilla Moderation Queue for human-review before they can be published.
This is add-on is available upon request and requires a Cleanspeak subscription and credentials.
Bug Fixes & Improvements