Release 2022.004 will be deployed:
- To staging sites, Thursday, February 22nd
- To production sites, Monday, February 28th
- To Enterprise client sites, Monday, March 7th
We have added a new tab in the Dashboard header which consolidates all settings related to a community’s branding. This will help unify the Vanilla branding experience into one place.
In the Appearance tab you will now find:
- Branding & SEO
- Style Guides - a list of all Style Guides (fka Themes) that you have created
- Layouts – configuration for layout settings
- Removed hardcoded limits on /tags endpoint - Our Tags API endpoint has been updated to remove the previously hardcoded limit of 20 tags. You can now specify the number of tags you would like to fetch when using the API, or remove the limit altogether to get the full list of your community tags.
- Added /moderation-message endpoints - API support has beed added to our Moderation Messages. You can now add, edit, enable/disable, delete or dismiss moderation messages via API.
- Updated the /articles API endpoints - New knoweldgebase and sitesection filters have been added to our Articles API endpoints.