Release 2020.012 will be deployed:
- To staging on Tuesday, June 16th
- To production on Monday, June 22nd
- To Enterprise clients on Monday, June 29th
Our progress on Events continues. This release includes a new Events page that allows you to browse through all events in your community.
You can access this page from the "More Events" link on any "Upcoming Events" module. On this page you will have 2 sections:
- Community Events: Here users will see all community events they have permission to view.
- Group Events: Here users will see all events in Groups they are members of.
You also have a filter on this page so you can more easily view:
- Upcoming Events
- Past Events
- All Events
- Events you are going to
Check out our Groups & Events docs here -
By default the logo in your theme's title bar links users back to your community's homepage. With this release we've added a new Logo URL theme setting to our editor to allow you the freedom to update this link as needed.
Additional caching was added in quite a few places in this release. Some of them use a newer method of caching. If an issue is discovered in this and an immediate mitigation is required, the following configuration value will disable it.
- Add primary key lookup support in various API v2 endpoints. vanilla#10712
- Normalize unicode in URL paths before scraping. vanilla#10739