Release 2020.010 is scheduled to be deployed:
- To staging sites, Tuesday, May 19th 2020 ✅
- To productions sites, Monday, May 25th 2020 ✅
- To Enterprise client sites, Monday June 1st 2020 ✅
Groups & Events
We've included an update to our Groups plugin. It has been renamed to Groups & Events as with this release, you can now create Events within your community categories
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030677/uploads/697/Screen Shot 2020-05-19 at 11.02.09 AM.png
Now, when the Groups & Events plugin is enabled, you will see a "New Event" option in your "New Discussion" drop-down. With this option, create an event in your community, and allow users to view details and RSVP to participate.
To find out more about this new option, check out our documentation here.
- Fixed scrolling issue on article pages when using the content banner. knowledge#1808
- Fix Theme Editor changes not applying properly on mobile support#1884
- Fixed borders sometimes appearing twice on KB help centers when universal knowledge bases are enabled. knowledge#1728
- Fix certain scenarios causing guide knowledge bases to show “no articles found” even when articles exist. knowledge#1828
- Fixed uploading files with spaces in the name causing issues - vanilla#10593
- Fixed Groups & Events toggle so it can be enabled on the /addons page
- Fix deleting discussion timeouts. vanilla#10526
- Add option to delete moderation notes. vanilla#10529
- Add check for whether to delete notes when deleting a user's content.internal#2485
- Honour ProfileExtender text fields options on registration page. vanilla#10538
- Fix permission check in discussion api post method. vanilla#10539
- Add host to links in discussion list API header. vanilla#10548
- Fix BBCode format when IPB Formatter is enabled. addons#804
- Fix structure of breadcrumb so that it follows the BreadcrumbList schema. vanilla#10552
- Fix user extraction in Keen tracking script. analytics#259
- Add expand reactions option to bookmarked discussions. vanilla#10565
- Add exception when record isn't found in Reporting2 plugin. internal#2513
- Fix admins able to spoof system user. addons#805
- Fix display mobile theme options when a theme responsive vanilla#10600
- Translate Whoops error message vanilla#10589
- Fix Image Upload not working on Edit Profile vanilla#10588
The release 2020.009 introduced a theme asset type json5. Due to performance issues while parsing this asset type, support for it has been removed. If you've used the yarn scaffold command from this release, or created a theme with this asset type, you may convert your existing asset to use the type json or neon.
Curious about neon? Try the playground.