Your Higher Logic Vanilla (Vanilla) community is designed to integrate with a number of third-party applications, some of which you might already be using.
Vanilla's ability to integrate with other applications means that you can more easily share information between multiple systems and, in some cases, centralize your data management.
Some of the applications that Vanilla integrates with are listed below.
✔️ TIP: Visit the Integrations section of the knowledge base to access all the integrations-based articles or click a third-party application name below to link directly to the relevant article.
- Cleanspeak - connect your Vanilla community to your Cleanspeak API to monitor new posts and edits for harmful, lewd, or problematic content.
- GitHub - submit user discussions and comments as GitHub issues
- MailChimp - send newsletters, automated messages, and set up targeted campaigns
- Productboard - sync Vanilla Ideation activities into your Productboard as notes
- Salesforce - create leads and cases from Vanilla discussions and comments
- Slack - set up and manage email notifications
- Skilljar - with Vanilla's Federated Search features, you can connect Vanilla's search to Skilljar to allow users to discover the various courses that you offer right in your Vanilla community.
- Social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- WordPress - create Vanilla discussions from WordPress comments
- Zendesk - integrate your Zendesk support center
- Zoom Events - streamline event management by connecting Vanilla events to Zoom meetings and webinars
📝 NOTE: Vanilla also supports integration through an API.