The Gigya Sign In addon allows your users to log in to your Higher Logic Vanilla (Vanilla) community with Gigya Social Login.
- You'll need to configure your site in your Gigya dashboard, and then set up your login plugin on the Gigya plugins page before you can use the Gigya addon in Vanilla.
Set up your site in Gigya
- Refer to these instructions to learn how to set up your site in Gigya.
- Once you’ve set up your site, you’ll need to copy and paste your Client ID and Client secret into your Vanilla Dashboard.
Set up the login plugin in Gigya
- Configure the look and feel of your login plugin on the Gigya plugins page.
- Once you’ve done so, copy and paste the head template and body template into your Vanilla Dashboard (see steps below).
Set up the Gigya addon in Vanilla
- In your Vanilla Dashboard, navigate to the Settings > Addons > Addons page and find the Gigya Sign In addon.
- Click the Settings icon.
- You should see spots for all of the settings from the above steps.
- Click Save.
- The default Vanilla theme gives 170px to alternate sign-in methods. You can set the login width on the Gigya plugins page.
- Make sure the URL that you specify for your site matches your Vanilla community. If you set up a custom domain after setting up Gigya, you’ll need to change this later.