With this addon, you can assign a custom badge to a particular discussion. Each user that comments on that discussion will either automatically receive that badge.
This addon is not available for all plan levels, to determine if you are eligible and to have this enabled on your community, contact your CSM.
How to use Badgify Comments
Once enabled, when a discussion is opened, you can select the gear icon at the top right of the post to toggle the drop-down menu. Select "Add A Badge" to open up the badge options:
- Add a Name for this badge;
- Keep the slug as is, to ensure it's appropriately added to user accounts;
- Fill in the Description;
- You can toggle the amount of points this badge gives users (default is 2);
- Keep the Badge Class and Badge Class Level as Commenter and 1 to ensure no glitches
- You can add a custom image to this badge for extra fun! (be sure the image is either a square or circle, however); and, finally
When a user comments on the discussion, they will receive the new badge!