We provide professional support exclusively for Higher Logic Vanilla (Vanilla) cloud customers.
- Vanilla Support agents actively monitor our ticketing queue from 12:00am to 8:00pm ET, Monday through Friday.
- On weekends, a rotation schedule has agents checking the ticketing queue for emergency issues.
Open-Source community notes
We do not provide support for users of the open-source product.
The open-source community at open.vanillaforums.com is not an official support channel. This community is full of great volunteers, but they are under no obligation to assist you and may not be able to.
How to contact Cloud Support
Cloud Support is available by:
📝 NOTE: If your issue is complex or if you're reporting a bug, we recommend that you submit the information via email (email@example.com) so that our agents have time to investigate, research, and test.
📝 NOTE: By contacting support, you are indicating that you understand the support agent handling your case may need to spoof into your staging or production site as an admin - and potentially as a specific member of your community. Changes will not be made to your production site - nor will any content be created - without your specific approval.
Targeted response and resolution times
The table below provides information on how we classify and prioritize known product issues.
📝 NOTE: The time frames outlined are the targeted times in which we expect to respond to and resolve issues. These times are provided as guidelines and, while we do our best to adhere to these times, they may vary based on when the issue is reported, the complexity of the issue, and the available resources when the issue is reported.
📝 NOTE: Starting in 2023, the Support team will no longer track issues that have been filed with the Dev team as Minor. This will allow the Support team to proactively track and consistently provide updates on Moderate, Major, and Critical issues.
System outages status page
Major outages will be communicated on our status page:
✔️ TIP: We recommend that key stakeholders subscribe to updates on the status page.
- Envelope icon, specify your email address, and click SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL.
- Telephone icon, specify your mobile phone number, and click SUBSCRIBE VIA TEXT MESSAGE.
- Slack icon and click SUBSCRIBE VIA SLACK.
- Carets icon, specify a Webhook URL and your email address, and click SUBSCRIBE.
- Twitter icon and click to follow vanillaops on Twitter.
- Conversation bubble icon to visit our support site ().
- Feed icon and then click either the Atom Feed or RSS Feed to open a new tab that contains the feed code.
- X to close the dialog.