Good day Community, and thank you @Kirstie Macfarlane.
Normally I am asking questions, today I am sharing :-)
As Community Managers, we build trust, strengthen brand loyalty, educate clients, reduce formal tickets, and minimize churn. How do we achieve these goals, prove community value, and its impact on the organization? The answers lie in data. Dashboards are the ultimate tools to demonstrate community health, uncover member insights, and identify growth opportunities. In this blog, I’ll share three dashboards that highlight community health metrics, measure content popularity, and identify potential advocates.
1. Community Health Dashboard
Understanding your community's health is essential to proving its value. Month-over-month growth in these metrics demonstrates that your community and engagement are growing. Tracking Accepted Answer Views highlights how the community serves as a self-sustaining knowledge base, reducing the need for formal support tickets while improving the customer experience. By visualizing this data, you can provide leadership with a clear picture of how the community drives value and supports broader business objectives.