Content Calendars

Heather Wendt
Heather Wendt HLV Staff
edited August 26 in Talk Community #1

Having a goal without a plan decreases your chances of meeting that goal. A content calendar is a tool that helps build:

• Consistency
  • Diversity in post authors
  • Rituals
  • A strong content topic and type library

If you are leveraging a content calendar, what is the most critical part of it for you?

If you are not, what is holding you back?

Comments

• borme
    borme Vanilla Sprout

I'm looking to leverage one! As first-time community managers, we've found that a steady release of content is crucial for maintaining and growing engagement during our community beta test. I plan to host my calendar in Monday.com (a tool we already use) but would love ideas from the Success Community on how to best organize it. With ongoing campaigns and new initiatives in the pipeline, I want to ensure everything is tracked effectively.

• @borme, I know from personal experience that setting up a content calendar can be daunting, but the effort it takes pays off in spades with the consistency and planning it supports! So glad to hear you are looking at how to do this well!

I know you have already found it, but for those who are looking to either start a content calendar, revamp and existing one, or just continue building and fine-tuning, I wanted to share a webinar we did just last week where we walked through the process. There is even an excel template with a framework that can be used in any project management software.

Content Calendar Webinar

Content Calendar Template

• borme
    borme Vanilla Sprout

Thank you, @Heather Wendt !