How do you engage your Ambassadors?
bmaue Vanilla Seedling
edited April 12 in Managing Communities #1
I'm looking for ways to reconnect with our Ambassadors to get them involved. We are running monthly takeovers where an Ambassador completes a specific amount of posts.
Any other ideas on fun and engaging ways to interact with our Ambassadors would be very helpful.
Genevieve P Vanilla Ice Cream
We recently started a new program to help our Ambassadors. Here are some of the things we've done recently:
- We created a private group (invite-only) so they can chat to each other outside of the public space.
- We leverage this group as an ideas space - posting polls about the product and about the forum.
- We will be sending them swag at some point.
- At our in-person conference, we had a rota where they would come hang out at the booth to chat to other members. We celebrated them with a crown and advertised their presence.
- We also have a "Member of the Month" program where we highlight one person in an announcement post and a widget on the home page.
And of course, badges. 🙂
Would love to hear some other ideas as well!
(CC @Alison_Smartsheet - the brains behind the program. I say "we" but it's all her!)3
- 145 All Categories
- 32 Getting Started
- HL Vanilla Connect
- Onboarding Videos
- 145 Community Hub
- 135 Managing Communities
- 10 Community Announcements & News
- What do you want to to do?
- Create an Account
- I'm new here
- Learn about Higher Logic Vanilla
- Learn about Community
- Check out the latest release
- Submit a product idea
- Get help