#TipTuesday: Have a wonderful Holiday Season! 🎄 🌟 ☃️ 🕎 🕯️ 🎇 🥂
As the year winds down, many of us will be taking some extra time off to celebrate the season with our friends and family. We hope you all have some holiday gatherings, special traditions, or even far off travels planned to make the most of this time of year.
Here are some tips to make this holiday season a great one:
- When doing any holiday baking, always make a double batch. You can never have too many cookies or pies, and will always be prepared for unannounced visitors who drop in.
- On that note, eat the extra cookie. Calories don't count during the holidays.
- Avoid pants with buttons, stretchy is best 🍗 🍪
- Holiday naps are key, for all ages.
- Spice up family gatherings with a secret game of "Family Bingo" with your spouse or siblings. Options like "Uncle XX will comment that the turkey is dry" and "Three wine glasses will be broken" are sure bets.
Tonight I'm due to bake another bath of butter tarts (a family fave). We'd love to hear some of your favorite holiday tips and traditions!