Please join our next HLV Connect: Customer Panel

Options
PiperWilson
PiperWilson HLV Staff
edited October 2023 in Talk Community #1

Please join @Ally and me on November 7th at 2:00 PM Eastern as we host a customer panel.

Our guests are @thaas from Red Hat, @Heather Wendt from Gain Groiw Retain, @Jenna Lansky from United Rentals, and @epanska from SmartRecruiters.

We look forward to seeing you!

Tagged:

Comments

• PiperWilson
    Options

Happy Spooky Day!

There are two things to make sure you do today.

1. Brush your teeth well!
    2. Register for the HLV Connect: Customer Panel.

We have some fabulous panelists, and you're not going to want to miss what they have to say!

• PiperWilson
    Options

Hi everyone!

Our Customer Panel is today!!! I'm getting extra excited! I've sent everyone who said they were interested in attending the link and the password to join (because yours truly accidentally made the meeting password-protected).

If you want to come and don't have the password, please let me know!

• PiperWilson
    PiperWilson HLV Staff
    edited November 2023 #4
    Options

Hi folks,

We had an amazing discussion today. We especially want to thank our presenters for taking the time to share their experiences with us.

And, thank you to everyone who attended. You made it all worthwhile!

Here is the link to the recording - HLV Connect: Customer Panel - November 7, 2023

I'll be back next week to post some notes.

• LiselotteP
    LiselotteP Vanilla Ice Cream
    Options

Thank you for sharing the recording, some really interesting insights!

I am sorry I was not able to make it, fingers crossed for another one of these soon!

• PiperWilson
    Options

Here are some notes from the session.

2023 Success Stories: 

• Red Hat: Trevor launched a self-grown community for knowledge sharing.
    • United Rentals: Jenna started a community, seeking engagement through digital tools and professional networks.
    • SmartRecruiters: Elizabeth and Kayleigh boosted visibility for customer service, leading to a 73% rise in customer involvement quarter over quarter.
    • Gain Grow Retain: Heather initiated a volunteer program, creating volunteer tasks that align with member activities.

Future Community Initiatives:

• Trevor plans to introduce Federated Search and discussions, plus a Knowledge Base.
    • Jenna aims to drive community engagement through multiple customer interactions and internal experts.
    • Elizabeth and Kayleigh want to transform the community into a multifunctional hub.
    • Heather is developing a gamification strategy and starting Vanilla Digest.

Q&A Highlights:

• Internal Buy-in:
    • Trevor achieved buy-in through tailored presentations to over 200 stakeholders, from VPs to individual contributors.
    • Heather leveraged an FAQ to reduce support tickets, gaining broad internal participation.
    • Jenna clarified to internal stakeholders that the community's purpose is to facilitate customer connections, not sales or marketing.
    • Elizabeth and Kayleigh managed expectations, stressing that community growth would be gradual.
    • Community Surprises:
    • Trevor noted an underutilization of Red Hatters to understand the community's knowledge preservation.
    • Elizabeth found people reluctant to share knowledge due to fear of misinterpretation.
    • Jenna observed lower-than-expected participation from active tool users.