Upcoming HLV Connect: Open Sessions Reminder - June 20th

Options
IsabelleK
IsabelleK HLV Staff Alumni
edited June 2023 in Talk Community #1

Hi everyone!

I will be hosting the upcoming Vanilla Connect Session with @screghan and @Shauna on June 20th with 2 time slots: one at 10am EST and a later session at 2pm EST. This will be an open session so you can come with any product or strategy questions. We also encourage sharing of any successes that you have achieved on your community and you can get inspiration from other community managers.

Be sure to RSVP to the events below and feel free to invite other anyone else on your team that would like to attend.

I hope to see you there!

Tagged:

Comments

• Shauna
    Shauna HLV Staff
    Options

I'm stoked about this one! One of the things that's been on my mind lately is how to get staff posting and keep up the momentum — I've heard of folks sending internal community roundups, slack integrations, crashing meetings — leveraging personal relationships is a good place to start, but doesn't scale. Would love to pic everyone's brains on that one. 🧠

• Shauna
    Shauna HLV Staff
    edited June 2023 #3
    Options

Join us for this session in five minutes!

https://higherlogic.zoom.us/j/96796732351?pwd=cEt1QjlkNzRCSDhwZ1dEdXJmS1JlQT09

There is an issue with the zapier/zoom integration this morning, so wanted you to have the link

@jlefebre @MSE_James @mshackleton @Natalie Nelson @kimmieharrington