[AMA] Ask a Community/AI Expert 👉 What do you want to know about using AI in community management?

EmilyN
EmilyN HLV Staff
edited September 18 in Talk Community #1

We’re gearing up for a webinar at the end of October on using AI to help manage your community, and we want your input.

Our speaker will be doing live demos with GPT, and we’d love to tailor the session based on what you’re most curious about.

» What AI-related topics or challenges would you like to dive into?

Let us know what’s on your mind—we’re excited to hear your ideas!

Note: this is not a product-focused webinar, so it will not be based around or demo Vanilla's capabilities or use of AI specifically. It will focus on using popular AI tools, namely GPT, to help streamline community tasks.

P.S. We’re still in the planning phase, so the exact webinar date is TBD, but we’ll keep you posted here and post a formal announcement in the community once finalized.

Comments

• Hey @EmilyN - this is a great topic, I can't wait to hear what our community members come up with!

Personally I would love to learn more about how AI can help with providing easy to access information for our members without them having to look so hard, as well as helping to create content that will be valuable for everyone.

• Rav Singh
    Rav Singh Vanilla Sundae

Hi @EmilyN

A few questions from me..

1️⃣ How can AI assist me as a Community Manager in driving engagement within our Community?

2️⃣ Will the implementation of AI improve content discovery and search functionality within our Community? At the moment, the search functionality is very hit and miss.

3️⃣ What is the level of permissions AI will have in our Community and following on from that, will AI functionality be able to automatically tag, categorise, or potentially move posts posted in the wrong category?

4️⃣ What should our community members know about how AI tools in the Community handle and process their personal information?

• EmilyN
    EmilyN HLV Staff

Hey @Rav Singh!

Thanks for your input—great questions!

I may have been a bit too broad in my original post. Just to clarify, this webinar will be product agnostic so it will not be based around Vanilla's capabilities or use of AI specifically. That said, your first question is a perfect topic to explore in this webinar.