What are you using for ranks and points?
I'd love to hear what others are using for their community ranks and point systems.
Happy to go first...
- Apprentice - 1pt
- Milliner Status - 10pts
- Community Ambassador - 150pts
- Astonishing Community Achiever - 300pts
- Community Captain - 600pts
- Community VIP - 1200pts
- Community Vigilante - 2400pts
- Millennium Icon - 4800pts
- Sommelier - 9600pts
- Master Sommelier - 19200pts
We're revising these a bit and you can see we have a bit of our community "personality" in a few of them. But I think we'd benefit from seeing what others have and how they do the point progression.
I'm also wondering if anyone has done anything that somehow ties other activities to points through something like Zapier, for example...
I can think of a couple of public examples from our customers.
Qualtrics - B2B SaaS:
King - gaming:
I know Qualtrics mentions in their post there at they like to give out swag for users reaching certain levels. Previously that would have been done manually but it could be automated with Zapier now.
There's a template you can follow for Vanilla + Sendoso:1
- 145 All Categories
- 32 Getting Started
- HL Vanilla Connect
- Onboarding Videos
- 145 Community Hub
- 135 Managing Communities
- 10 Community Announcements & News
- What do you want to to do?
- Create an Account
- I'm new here
- Learn about Higher Logic Vanilla
- Learn about Community
- Check out the latest release
- Submit a product idea
- Get help