Please share your favorite Zaps!

Kara
Kara Vanilla Ice Cream
edited March 2021 in Talk Community #1

Hi Vanilla Community (Vanillans?) - I was just working with our team to get more actions set up in Zapier to hopefully make my life easier. I may be way behind in knowing this, but I learned that once you create a zap process, you can actually share it with others to copy and implement.

There's a blue "Share" button on the upper right corner of Zapier that opens this window:

If you're using Zapier and have set up awesome automations that are saving your sanity, could you please describe and share?

Tagged:

Comments

• Adrian
    Adrian HLV Staff Alumni
    edited March 2021 #2

I love this! Personally I am mostly using Hubspot and Slack templates we have- however if I discover any others, I will share. I'll also add this to our next newsletter for people to see and share.

• mspeir
    mspeir Vanilla Bean

We'll probably also get started with Slack mostly to draw people/discussion into forums from an existing tool in our workflow. Have to spend some time getting acquainted with all the possibilities.

• Kara
    Kara Vanilla Ice Cream

I'm most interested in Zaps for creating shortcuts/ automations with Saleforce, Marketo and Zoom (we use Zoom instead of Slack). Thanks in-advance!