How do you "Marie Kondo" your community?
Spring is a little ways off (especially here in Montana!), but I'm planning ahead for some spring cleaning and the one-year anniversary of the community I'm currently managing.
What "clean-up" tips do you have? Are there processes around them? Examples:
- Delete users that have been inactive for X amount of time every quarter/year
- Compare databases to find people who are community members but have left the relevant job role
- Remove outdated discussions
- Member inventory to ensure everyone has the correct permissions
- Offer new badges to shake things up
- Update your design and images
How do you keep things tidy?
- All Categories
- 21 Getting Started
- HL Vanilla Connect
- Onboarding Videos
- Search the Community
- 211 Community Hub
- 181 Talk Community
- 30 Community Announcements & News
- What do you want to to do?
- Create an Account
- I'm new here
- Talk Higher Logic Vanilla
- Talk Community
- Check out the latest release
- Submit a product idea
- Get help
- View Events