📣 Hello! I'd like to introduce myself...

pschneider
pschneider HLV Staff

Hi Vanilla community –  

I’m Paul Schneider, and I’m excited to introduce myself as the new Executive Vice President at Higher Logic Vanilla. Having built communities for two decades and being involved with the Higher Logic team since 2017, I’m passionate about what we do here. A strong community starts with reliable, innovative software, and I’m dedicated to helping you build spaces where your members can excel. My commitment to your success is at the core of my mission, and I am eager to embark on this journey together. 

Our roadmap is focused on making your community even better. We’re launching some exciting new features to help you create personalized member experiences and streamline community management. We’re actively working on integrating AI into our platform to offer capabilities like sentiment analysis and real-time data visualization, while ensuring seamless compatibility with the tools you already use. This balance of cutting-edge technology and practical integration is central to our mission to support your community-building efforts both now and in the future. 

In the coming days, we’re announcing an enhanced Zendesk integration that will elevate your self-service capabilities. And in the coming weeks, you’ll hear about other exciting features like our new community management dashboards, where you can manage and take action on all community posts from one place. We’re also introducing automation rules—flexible workflows to automate tasks like new user onboarding, content maintenance, and post escalations.  

To learn more about these new features, join the product roadmap webinar on Tuesday, August 13th. 

Your success with our platform is my top priority. To that end, we’re launching the Vanilla Community Management Academy to give you comprehensive assistance, not just for our platform but for your overall community management. We want to ensure you have all the resources you need to succeed, from technical support to engagement strategies. 

I believe in open communication and approachability. I’m eager to hear your feedback, answer your questions, and understand your needs. Please feel free to ask any questions in this discussion, send me a private message, or email me at pschneider@higherlogic.com. Over the next few weeks, I’ll be reaching out to many of you personally, and I look forward to our conversations. Together, we can achieve great things.Â