What do YOU want to see? 🤨 🎥

Options

Hey there Vanilla friends!

I'm working on our 2024 Vanilla Connect schedule and need your help!

I would love to know what topics YOU want to see in our future connect sessions.

It can be anything from deep dives on certain features, strategy talks, or anything else that interests you!

We may decide to host a Connect session, write up a doc, or record a video for our onboarding series.

Thanks to everyone for your input!

Comments

• Rav Singh
    Rav Singh Vanilla Sundae
    Options

The two areas that I'd love to see more deep dives on is the use of theme variables and analytics.

I'm a big fan of the #TipTuesday series that you run as they show real-world examples of how to utilise theme variables on our sites rather than just the theory of it in the KB docs. Now that layout editor is rolling out in more areas it would be great to some ideas on best practices, tips or cool tricks that we can leverage using theme variables.

In regard to analytics, I'm a self-confessed noob in this area so I'd love to see some examples of charts/graphs or even dashboards that not only highlight performance but also any other key insights that folks are tracking.

• Kirstie Macfarlane
    Options

Thanks @Rav Singh - these are great insights! I will make sure to schedule more posts and possibly events regarding variables and analytics in the future!