Check out our latest release notes here

Welcome Vanilla Conversation Attendees!

AdrianAdrian Vanilla Staff

Hello Everyone,

I'm Adrian, Head of Community for Vanilla Forums. Welcome to this special space. Consider this your spot for all things related to Vanilla Conversations. Please check out our code of conduct and our community guidelines - we expect all attendees to follow the rules. This is meant to be a fun & inclusive event!

Oh and if you're new to using Vanilla, here are some quick things to know:

• Update your notification preferences.  You’ll receive a notification if someone mentions you or posts to a discussion that you’ve bookmarked. You can set notifications from the Edit Profile page. 
  • You can change your profile picture if you don't like the one generic one.
  • Use the reactions to share how you feel about other’s comments.
  • Mention others by putting the @ symbol before the username to mention someone. They’ll get notified. 
  • Want to embed a YouTube video or a Tweet? Just paste the link. 
  • Bookmark a discussion using the star icon and get notified of any updates on the conversation.

There are many more features, but we will leave you to discover them!

As for the event itself. We plan on posting a discussion per session in the coming weeks. Use those spaces to ask questions pre-presentation, discuss the presentation, or ask the speaker for more insights. Don't be shy to start your own discussions as well!

That's all! If you have any questions about the community or the event, just DM me or use the @ symbol and mention my name!

I look forward to seeing you around the community 🙂

Adrian

P.S. If you'd like to learn how to get a Vanilla community of your own check out this link