Check out our latest release notes here

The Agenda Is Live for Conversations by Vanilla!

AdrianAdrian Vanilla Staff

Have you seen the Agenda yet for Conversations by Vanilla? Which sessions are you most excited for? All times are in EST.

Comments

• AdrianAdrian Vanilla Staff

I will be creating one discussion per session so you have a chance to ask any questions before or share your notes about the session after!

Don't worry I will be doing it in batches, but consider using the discussion to ask questions before, share notes during or connect with speakers after!

• Kaon EventsKaon Events EventAttendee

Will the sessions be available on-demand? I'm from Asia and the sessions are in the wee hours of the morning for me. Thank you.

edited October 27

@Kaon Events Good question! Yes, all sessions will be made available on demand for FREE for all registrants. It's hard to satisfy all time zones as you can imagine, but we want to make sure no one misses out!

Also use the community to ask your questions before the event. Each session will have its own discussion thread, so if we have your questions before, we can ask the speakers live, if they have time!

• skmetzskmetz Marketing Event Manager Member

Great looking agenda, there are a lot of sessions I will watch. Can't wait!

@skmetz it will be fantastic. I am excited too and I know what's coming :)